Below I’ll walk you through the steps of updating your directory listing
- After logging into CFIconnects.org visit your account page at https://cficonnects.org/membership/account/
- From here, scroll down the pages and find your listing.
If you do not have access to your listing, please contact us here. If your business does not have a listing yet, click here to create a new listing.
- From the edit page you have the option of updating your directory listing fields.
- Updating Images: Remember that you can only upload 2 images to your listing. Scroll down to the “Listing Images” section.
If you have not Uploaded any images, drag and drop images from your computer to the “Upload Images” box.
If you currently have images that you would like to replace, you can delete images by hovering over an existing image. This will make a red “Delete Image” appear on the right.
- Once you have uploaded the images that you want, be sure to select which you would like to be the “Listing Thumbnail“.
- Image captions are optional.
- Once you have completed your changes, click the “Complete Listing” button to save.
- You did it! Click “Go to your listing” to see your changes.