Once you have an account with the website, your business needs a directory listing.
- Log in to your CFI account by visiting https://cficonnects.org/membership/login/
- Once logged into your account, visit your “Account Info/Settings” page.
- From the “Account Info/Settings” page, scroll to the bottom where it says “Your Business Directory Listing”. If you already have a listing there you can edit it. If you do not, click the button that says “Create a Directory Listing for Your Business”.
- From the “Submit A Listing” page, select your business type and click “Continue”.
- From the next section, fill out your business information. Be as thorough as possible. It will help you in search results and with a back link to your website.
- In the “Listing Images” section you can upload 2 images by dragging and dropping them into the “Drop files here” square.
- Once completed, select which image you would like to be the featured image and then click “Complete Listing”.
- Your listing has been submitted and will be live as soon as a site administrator approves it.